Subject: Vs: End-user undertaking (Health Board of the Republic of Estonia)
From: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
To: "Joanna Donn" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "Nita Patel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2024 16:21:25 +0300

Hello

The signed documents are attached.

Best wishes

Health Board of the Republic of Estonia

[email-masked]

www.terviseamet.ee

Paldiski mnt 81, 10614 Tallinn

Estonia

This e-mail is confidential and meant for use by the person named in the
letterhead. Any use in any way or copying of it by a person not marked as
the addressee thereof is prohibited. If you have got this e-mail by
mistake, please notify of it the sender without delay and delete the
received e-mail together with all its attachments.

Saatja: Joanna Donn <[email-masked]>
Saatmisaeg: kolmapäev, 28. august 2024 12:42
Adressaat: TA Info <[email-masked]>
Koopia: FoodEQA <[email-masked]>; Nita Patel
<[email-masked]>
Teema: FW: End-user undertaking (Health Board of the Republic of Estonia)
Tähtsus: Kõrge

Good morning

Many thanks for your form and letter.  Unfortunately I am unable to apply
for the licence as the authority requires a signature on both.  Please can
you add your signature either by handsigning them or adding a scan of our
signature.

Many thanks

Joanna

From: FoodEQA <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2024 10:35 AM
To: Joanna Donn <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: FoodEQA <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: End-user undertaking (Health Board of the Republic of
Estonia)
Importance: High

Hi Joanna,

Are you dealing with this?  Please see attached.

Thanks

Carmen

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2024 7:55 AM
To: FoodEQA <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: End-user undertaking (Health Board of the Republic of Estonia)

You don't often get email from [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> . Learn why this is important
<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>

EXTERNAL: This email originated outside of UKHSA. Do not click links or
attachments unless you recognise the sender.

Reg date: 28.08.2024

Reg no: 13.2-7/24/8634-1

Hello

We will send digitally signed documents.

Kind regards,

Health Board of the Republic of Estonia
Phone +372 794 3500
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
www.terviseamet.ee <http://www.terviseamet.ee/>

  <http://www2.rik.ee/delta/logo_ta.png>

This e-mail meant for use by the person named in the letterhead. If you
have got this e-mail by mistake, please notify of it the sender without
delay and delete the received e-mail together with all its attachments.

**************************************************************************
*****************
The information contained in the Email and any attachments is confidential
and intended solely and for the attention and use of the named
addressee(s). It may not be disclosed to any other person without the
express authority of the UKHSA, or the intended recipient or both. If you
are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute or
retain this message or any part of it. This footnote also confirms that
this Email has been swept for computer viruses by Exchange Online
Protection, but please re-sweep any attachments before opening or saving.
UK Health Security Agency
-(https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/uk-health-security-agency)
**************************************************************************
*****************